It is the policy of Femmecup Ltd to manufacture products and packaging that meet environmental guidelines.
We honour this commitment to the environment by:
• Conserving natural resources by reusing, recycling and reclaiming materials, purchasing recycled materials and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
• Conducting operations in an environmentally sound way
• Striving to ensure that suppliers agree to comply with environmental regulations
• Pursuing continuous improvement in our environmental performance
• Complying with environmental regulations
• Promoting environmental responsibility among our employees
• Aiming to involve ourselves in environmentally sound projects
• Developing, manufacturing, and marketing products that are safe for their intended use, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
“I'm in love with the Femmecup! I've tried other brands, but they weren't very comfortable or tended to leak. I have experienced none of these problems with my Femmecup. After using a menstrual cup, I will never go back to tampons! Why would I? They're unhealthy and harmful to the body, and just inconvenient. Thank you for making such an awesome product!.”
» Read more testimonials.
Buy your Femmecup online
Femmecup is now available to purchase online. Get yours today for only £21.99
Here at Femmecup Ltd our aim is to inform every woman about the many benefits of using Femmecup and offer you the right to make an informed decision about the sanitary protection you use.
Environmental concerns and raised awareness about health and wellbeing mean that the time is right for Femmecup to appeal to women all over the World and we are fulfilling that demand.
We know that in time Femmecup will be as well known and used as tampons are today.
» Find out more about Femmecup.